Since pregnancy 2 years ago I have been struggling with getting my skin back to pre-pregnancy condition 🙂 I only love to use all natural products on my skin and using essential oils along with doTERRA’s products have helped bring my skin back to almost pre-baby condition 🙂 I can’t forget to mention that I believe taking the LLV Vitamin Pack has made a big difference in my skin.
I use these 5 essential oils for Skin Care, sometimes all at once, sometimes I rotate them.
Frankincense – Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
I use Frankincense 2-3x a week on my wrinkles and around my eyes.
Melaleuca – Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
I use Melaleuca when I have a blemish or zit start coming through. I use it directly on the blemish.
Lavender -Soothes occasional skin irritations
I use Lavender for overall healthy skin
Geranium – Helps with skin hydration and balance
Geranium makes my skin feel SO soft. I combine a drop with my facial lotion and apply at nights to give my skin a boost of moisture and softness
Ylang Ylang – Promotes appearance of healthy skin
I use this oil most often. I add it to my moisturizer every morning to help brighten my skin.
Roller Bottle Blend: Combine 5 drops Frankincense, 4 drops Geranium, 3 drops Melaleuca, and 5 drops Lavender for a healthy skin blend!
Once a day I use the Facial Cleanser with my Clarisonic
Primary Benefits of the facial cleanser:
Macadamia nut oil conditions the skin
Proprietary vitamin blend supports healthy-looking skin
Vegetable extract blend keeps the skin looking vibrant
Pumpkin seed extract provides immediate soothing effects and is beneficial for all skin types
Verage Face Moisturizer
- CPTG essential oils of Jasmine, Geranium, Sea Buckthorn Berry, and Juniper Berry help improve the overall appearance of the skin
- Juniper Berry is used to help improve the appearance of aging skin
- Sea Buckthorn Berry nourishes and softens skin
- Rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, rice bran oil penetrates deeply into the skin, acting as an effective moisturizer
- Shea Butter contains fatty acids that help keep the skin looking healthy
- Amur Corktree bark extract conditions and soothes the skin
Every Sunday I do my weekly Mud Mask
The doTERRA SPA Detoxifying Mud Mask is a natural clay mask that provides purifying and detoxifying benefits while reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. Infused with CPTG essential oils of Myrrh, Juniper Berry, and Grapefruit, this proprietary mask delivers a luxurious and aromatic spa treatment that pampers the skin and enlivens the senses.
And this week I learned that coming in November, the Anti-Aging Eye Cream will be released!
The delicate skin under your eyes loses elasticity and is prone to fine lines and wrinkles as you age. The new Anti-Aging Eye Cream is clinically proven to reduce the number of wrinkles and also their depth and severity. It also improves elasticity, texture, and puffiness.
- Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, and Blue Tansy essential oils for their skin benefits.
- Bakuchiol tones and tightens the skin and prevents future signs of aging.
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Pullulan are both gums that tighten your skin from the first use.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice acts as the humectant to help your skin retain its natural moisture.
- Shea Butter and Meadowfoam Seed Oil both act as the emollients in this product.
To use: Press pump until small amount of product appears around the rollerball. Using gentle pressure, apply to under-eye area until absorbed. Use morning and night. Avoid direct contact with eyes.