- Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Reduces appearance of skin imperfections
- Use on your wrists and temples to helps ease feelings of tension*
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings*
- Take internally for a peaceful sleep*
- Use a couple drops on each dryer ball when drying sheets or blankies 🙂
Lavender Hand Scrub
- 1 ½ cups of Epsom Salt, sea salt, or sugar with 1 cup almond oil
- Add 20 drops Lavender essential oil
- Add 3–5 teaspoons vitamin E oil in a bowl.
Place in a container with a tight fitting lid. Massage about a teaspoon of scrub into hands, then rinse lightly.
Lavender Eucalyptus Bath Salt
- Combine Epsom salt, coconut oil, Lavender essential oil, and Eucalyptus essential oil.*
- Mix ingredients together.
- Store in container of choice
Postpartum Soothing Spray or Diaper Spray
- Combine witch hazel and water in a small glass spray bottle. The bottle pictured here is much larger, to demonstrate a larger portion.
- Add Lavender oil and Frankincense oil.
- Shake well for Postpartum women: apply to perineum, or spray onto feminine hygiene pads for a cooling effect