- Feel the direct effects of doTERRA Breathe essential oil blend when you apply it topically. For best results, apply doTERRA Breathe to your chest and inhale deeply to experience a cooling and invigorating vapor. This application will also help you maintain feelings of clear airways.
- doTERRA Breathe provides a natural solution to help minimize the effects of seasonal threats. When you are experiencing the shifts of the season, diffuse doTERRA Breathe essential oil blend in your home or workspace to lessen unwanted effects.
- When loud noises are keeping you up at night or if you are experiencing trouble falling asleep, diffuse doTERRA Breathe for a calming effect that promotes a restful night’s sleep. The fresh and minty aroma of doTERRA Breathe will fill your room, allowing you to remain calm and enjoy a night of rest.
- When environmental or seasonal threats are high, use doTERRA Breathe to help reduce their effects. There are many quick ways to use doTERRA Breathe when these threats arise. You can apply a few drops of doTERRA Breathe to the palms of your hands and inhale directly. You can also rub doTERRA Breathe on your chest and feet.
- doTERRA Breathe essential oil blend can help maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing. When you feel like you have a tight throat or are experiencing difficulty breathing easy, rub doTERRA Breathe on your chest.
- The change of the seasons can be especially felt when outdoors. If you are a hiker, camper, backpacker, or outdoor enthusiast, don’t let seasonal changes diminish your nature experiences; instead, apply doTERRA Breathe essential oil blend topically before venturing out. doTERRA Breathe will help reduce the effects of seasonal threats so that you can more fully enjoy your outdoor activities.
- Blend doTERRA Breathe with your favorite essential oils and diffuse them in the diffuser of your choice. The aroma of doTERRA Breathe is minty and fresh and will have a calming effect on those that experience its airy scent.
Don’t have Breathe in your life? Email me and I can help get you a bottle 🙂