- Melaleuca is renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- It promotes healthy immune function.*
- It protects against environmental and seasonal threats.*
- For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected areas.
- Add one to two drops of Melaleuca to water, citrus drinks, or doTERRA Veggie Capsules to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine one to two drops of Melaleuca with a facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties.
- Apply Melaleuca to the skin after shaving.
- Try applying this essential oil to the fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops of Melaleuca to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
- Create an aftershave by combining Melaleuca and Cedarwood.
- Apply it to the bottoms of the feet and inside shoes for a refresher.
- Add Melaleuca to water alone, or along with Peppermint and Lemon essential oil, for a refreshing mouth rinse and breath freshener.
- Melaleuca promotes a healthy, clean looking scalp.
- Diffuse Melaleuca to purify and freshen the air.
- Melaleuca supports healthy joint function and soothes body soreness after exercise.*
- It may support healthy cellular function.*
- Melaleuca helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes when applied to the skin.
- It helps support healthy lung and respiratory function.*
- It supports feelings of open airways and easy breathing.
- This essential oil helps support gastrointestinal health.*
- Add a few drops of Melaleuca to shampoo and lather it into hair to keep it looking thick, clean, and healthy.
Toilet Cleaning Pods
Forget the toxic chemicals of traditional cleansers and try these do-it-yourself Natural Toilet-Cleaning Pods using Melaleuca & Purify Cleansing Blend.
1 cup baking soda
¼ cup citric acid
1½ tablespoon unscented castile soap
8 drops Melaleuca
- Stir the baking soda and citric acid together until combined.
- Slowly stir in the castile soap and Purify. Stir until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pack the pod mixture into a mold and let dry at least four hours. If the mixture expands above the mold, firmly press back down.
- Once dry, remove the pods from the mold and store in an airtight container.
- To use, simply drop one into the toilet, wait until the pod stops bubbling, and scrub away!
Melaleuca Foot Balm Recipe: This foot balm is an excellent overnight moisturizer for your feet.
- 4 ounce jar
- ¼ cup shea butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ ounce piece of beeswax, grated
- 25 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over very low heat, stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir to combine, then add essential oils.
- Pour mixture into a clean jar.
- Massage a small amount into your feet at bedtime to moisturize.
Don’t have Melaleuca in your life? Email me and I can help get you a bottle 🙂