This month, October, you will receive 3 oils, Balance + Serenity + Citrus Bliss for
✨✨ F R E E ✨✨ with your Home Essentials Starter Kit.
$275 gets you 13 oils + a diffuser to kick your Essential Oil wellness journey off!
With the Home Essentials Kit, you receive the Top 10 Essential oils + the petal diffuser. Then because of the amazing promo, you will also receive Balance, Serenity, and Citrus Bliss.
These 13 oils help address your major needs:
Stomach support… and more!
This fun promo works out to about $18. an Oil, and if you were to just order the King of Oils, Frankincense alone it would be $70. so the savings are excellent!
There is no better time to start then this month! My team is having fun learning, we are growing, and most importantly, people are having their lives and health impacted by oils.
Just this week I got this text,
Families are being impacted for the better because of essential oils!
What oils comes in your Home Essentials Kit? The TOP 10 OILS no one should be without!
- OnGuard— This is your protection bubble from germs!!! It’s antiviral and antibacterial. Vanderbilt Hospital & Cedars Sini are using OnGuard in their emergency rooms bc in a PubMed study it warded off H1N1 and MRSA! It’s the one you use when you feel like you’re getting sick OR you want to prevent illness this is an immunity booster (i.e.: on the plane). You can put this on the bottoms of your/baby/hubby feet OR on your neck/throat if you feel like you’re getting a sore throat. We also have throat drops with this blend. They’re so yummy! This oil you can also clean with– it wards off bacteria and viruses as long as 7 days after use on counters. I also have this in the foaming hand soap (kitchen and bathroom!)! Ingredients – clove bud, Wild Orange, cinnamon, eucalyptus, Rosemary
- Breathe — this promotes clear breathing (if you’re congested etc.) you can apply this to your neck and chest or bottoms of feet to help and it’s good for restful sleep! Also wonderful to diffuse– I diffuse this in the girls rooms if they seem to have a cold coming on and it allows for a quicker recovery and a more restful/peaceful sleep, I HATE feeling like they’re coughing and I can’t do anything. These oils have helped empower me and I don’t feel so helpless when the girls are sick b/c I can actually give them natural remedies that are effective! Ingredients – Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Ravensara, and Cardamom
- DigestZen — this is for tummy/digestion problems of any kind and can be rubbed directly on your stomach where the pain is or if you’re feeling nauseous, or have motion sickness. You can also ingest this (couple of drops under the tongue –have a chaser it’s not the best tasting stuff!) as well to help aide and support healthy digestion. I use this on my twins every night, to help with gas and tummy problems There are a people with Celiac disease and have autoimmune diseases and they swear by this for tummy issues! Ingredients – Ginger, peppermint, tarragon, fennel, caraway, coriander, anise
- Deep Blue Oil— It’s a natural Icy Hot!!! Apply directly on tired, aching joints, use before and after golf to reduce discomfort! It can also be used for massage, if you feel like your skin is sensitive, then you can cut it with coconut oil. It actually helps repair the tissues and muscles because it has helichrysum in it 🏼 ingredients- Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus
- Lavender– great to diffuse in room to help relax and calm anxiety or nerves. Great at bedtime and for sleep– you can again put it on your feet, or on your pillow at bedtime. It helps take the sting out of bee and bug bites– just apply directly to skin! It’s good for scrapes and cuts and burns– leave it in the kitchen by the oven/stove! It helps our family with sunburns in the summer as it makes an awesome sunspray with melaleuca & Peppermint!
- Lemon- awesome detox/antioxidant aide. Put a couple drops in water– it’s delicious! I drink it everyday! You can also diffuse in a room to neutralize/clean the air, can be used to clean/disinfect! Remember to put the lemon oil in 1st and THEN the water so it swirls it and ALWAYS use glass/stainless when ingesting any of the oils!
- Frankincense- Can be used to calm head tension (with one drop of peppermint in the back of the throat) Apply to the back of the bottom of feet to support immune function, you can use it with moisturizer as an anti-aging oil (i’m doing that now!), diffused it lifts moods and awareness. It’s the KING of oils and it’s a go-to if you don’t know what to use. It’ll always help! Hugely anti-aging. I put it in my moisturizer at night and I take two drops under my tongue as it’s anti-inflammatory
- Oregano– can be put on the bottom of feet for natural anti-bacterial and viral defense, can be used internally as a monthly cleansing of the GI track. I use this in my flu bomb (we have veggie caps you can take the oils internally) if I’m coming down with something. USE SPARINGLY and with coconut oil! It’s super potent and a half a drop will do! Also can be put in spaghetti sauce but you only need a tooth pick drop.
- Peppermint— used with Frankincense it is a wonderful migraine/headache fighter (back of throat, one drop of each), use as a mouth wash (with lemon), inhale and invigorate lungs and increase alertness. Apply to the back of the neck and forehead with lavender to calm head tension as well (a couple of drops will do ya!) One drop of our peppermint is equal to 28 cups of peppermint tea. Use a little at a time (or not at all if you have supply issues) when nursing bc it can effect supply.
- Melaleuca— it’s great for ear infections, blemishes, bacterial infections, eczema, lice, pink eye etc. This is also good for colds and coughs as its anti-mucosal.
The additional 3 FREE oils:
- Balance- Grounding, Apply to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feeling, Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calm environment, I use it in my sleep rollerball to help me sleep.
- Serenity – Serenity helps me sleep! It promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment, lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions& calms the mind and soothes the senses.
- Citrus Bliss – Helps reduce stress and uplifts mood, after a long day of work, diffuse to help reduce stress and uplift a bad mood, I add a couple drops to my dyer balls to add a refreshing aroma to my laundry
When you enroll with your starter kit, you have me as your oil go-to as well as an amazingly supportive FaceBook group where you can get any and every oil and ailment question answered! I’m happy to chat of course if you have more specific questions or if you want to discuss any wellness challenges you or your family have. Kcampbellessentialoils@gmail.com
Ready to get started on your wellness journey today?!
Email me, Kcampbellessentialoils@gmail.com and I will help walk you through the steps.
Click Join and Save at the top, Scroll down and click Join doTERRA, then begin filling out your info. Then you will select your kit and that’s it! The 3 free oils will automatically be shipped to you!
Once you purchase your starter kit I will get a little Welcome Gift Bag in the mail to you with lots of goodies and helpful tips to get you started on your journey!